Wednesday, January 7, 2009

tIME fLIES

i GO HERE i SEE 'time flies'

i GO THERE i ALSO SEE 'time flies'


OK..YES!


tIME REALLY FLIES,


hOLD THE WIND IF YOU CAN


kEEP EVERY single SAND IN YOUR GRIP IF YOU CAN


cATCH A DROP OF RAIN IF YOU CAN


sTOP EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD THAT IS RUNNING NOW


lOOK AROUND


tHINK DEEP,

oR BETTER noT,

tHINK NOTHING AT ALL.

i AM H
PPY

fOR NOW

Today I feel PINK, so pink it is..

I recalled me posting up a POST on colors & YOU..

PINK ~ feeling so happy.

3 comments:

Josh.p.Leo.C.k said...

All the time in the world would not matter much unless its spent with the one you cherish..

Cuz then,
even though time continues to tick away, unbeknownst it actually stoped..
for a moment..
forever embedded as a little memory, always close to heart..

I spent my time today with someone I cherish alot..

pink.. :)

Landy Bong said...

hehe MMei,is good to hear that you are happy right now ^^~

SongKeat said...

there are time where by the time stop... example for those people who are waiting.
and prisoner... their time is as slow as snail.