Saturday, April 4, 2009

My Now

I love Science and it pains me
to think that so many are terrified
of the subject or feel that choosing
Science means you cannot also choose
compassion, or the arts,
or be awed by nature.
Science is not meant to cure us of mystery,
but to reinvent and reinvigorate it.
~ Robert Sapolsky, Why Zebras Don't Get Ulcers, p. xii

P/s : I am most attracted to the title of the book or article, WHY ZABRAS DON'T GET ULCERS, funny isn't it?

Snacks-Snakes-Slurrppp!!



Emptied, yum yum..


The attached pictures show that MeiMei has been eating a lot lately.
Those who are close to her will know the reason when she cannot stop eating.
Those who do not know, it's ok it's ok. We're just not 'close', we are 'open'. :P

For my record : I exercised (workout at the gym/playing badminton) for 13 days out of 31 days in March.
There's going to be more in April.

Many things happened in Uni for the past two weeks.
Met old friends and made new friends too.
Even in computer lab, the CPU on my desk toppled out of a sudden, when everyone started looking towards my direction, it wasn't me, daddy!!! It was Jimmy.. lala

On April fool's day, we had night class.
There were two werewolves named Jim & Cla, on the street, trying to scare me, duhh..
I didn't got fooled.

Bjorn & I are able to communicate even better now. Felicitaz!!
Je'taime


This picture speaks a thousand words.







9 comments:

7号街隐士 said...

I want to see what you ate ! xD

Ladida said...

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu gotta reduce newton........ =P

@ SmalL G!RL said...

Jerome~
You want to see? lolx, knt c already, all digested...lalala

Ladida~
OHKAAAAAYYY now i gt wat u meant!! Evil u!!!!! T.T

SongKeat said...

drink some coffee.
it boost the metabolism of your body.
which mean.. burn more calories.

Josh.p.Leo.C.k said...

woolala.. thought I saw a glass of greentealemonade in one of the pics? xD

O.O
reduce newton, hahak!! nice one!!
:P

felicitaz..

grrr.. now you got me wonderin... why DON'T zebras get ulcers @.@

fufu said...

the plate is damn so huge man!!!!

SongKeat said...

coffee will do. is actually the caffeine that boost your metabolism rate. so... i guess.. that kopi o kao.. sure do the job.

haha.. well..
i perfere nescafe gold.
taste nice.

Ladida said...

pandai...... so now u get wat i mean.... huhuhu next time find harder riddle for u =X

eunice said...

hello meimei!how'r u? preparing for exams? eat more, "quick tall grow big" hehe

wow now ur blog design has become more like a grown-up! very different from what I saw last year!! :D meimei is now jiejie kekeke