Saturday, September 6, 2008

Les Miserables

Just had another test today...

I am starting to hate my part-time teaching life in IMH, the students are "bullying" me, pity me...Though I am getting more strict on them, they are not scared at me..

H
E
L
P
!

I always feel terrible, because every Saturday morning I go for teaching, then we are having test in Uni, so I go to Uni straight after my teaching, I feel terrible, I can't concentrate...

The kids burned my brain cells

I went for orchestra practice just now.. We played something like this...



Tough man!!!

BUT NICE!!! =)

and this...



and and this...

DA BEST!!!

but no singer, only music=)



I don't know what Les Miserables means actually, there are many songs related to this title, I guess it's an old old movie, and all the songs are in that movie...Enjoy=)

okie, enough of old songs...

I've just updated my other blog, it's so abandoned, I guess all of my friends here don't even know I have another blog rite? lolx!! visit visit, for new and nice songs=)

Click h e r e


Another thing to share here...

It's called METAHORN, no correct or wrong spelling, I just spell it out according to the pronunciation, hehehe...

I guess only Kuching, that small place, called Hui Sing open-air, selling this kind of drink, it's introduced there, I don't know, found it quite refreshing=)

Contents look something like this...

CLICK CLICK CLICK
THIS IS A MUST LISTEN!!

Imagine that's me playing okie? thnx=)


No comments: