Thursday, June 5, 2008

A PLac3 That We Can Go To


Let Me Take Y O U There




I M I S S S O M E O N E

3rd of J U N E
@ I went to the Salon @
@ Chose to straighten my hair @
@ fullstop @
@ hahahhhhhh @
@ let's see... @

Comments please? =)




4th of J U N E
^ I did some homeworks today ^
^ Though I'm not planning to go back to Form 6, I'm trying to understand the subjects that teacher has taught me, during the SHORT (it's LONG actually) two weeks time in school. ^
^ I was just killing my time doing the homeworks. ^
^ There are many reasons I don't want to go back to school after the break, which is starting next Monday. ^
^ 1, there's no point wasting time there, when everyday, I sit on my desk, yawning, looking at my watch, for teacher to say, 'you can go home now' ^
^ 2, I want to spend my time at home. ^
^ 3, I'm starting my Diploma in Piano lessons soon. ^

^ 4, this is the main reason - I don't want to see someone whom I don't wish to see. =/ ^




5th of J U N E

~ Mama & Papa brought me to register into Swinburne Uni today ~
~ The course commences on the 28th of July ~
~ I'm taking up Foundation Studies In Engineering/Science, for 1 year ~
~ At last, this is the place that I'm going to be in, for F O U R long years ~
~ 1 year-Foundation then 3 years-Degree ~
~ It will be my second home =) ~
~ I hope it's the right choice I've made ~
~ Bless me!! so that I can get the scholarships =) ~

TODAY ALSO,
~ It's my 'GRANDMA'S'(not real) BIRTHDAY!!! ~
HAPPY BURPDAY G R A N D M A !!!!

Does she looks like me?? Some people says so =)
She's got cool sense in Fashion, & she's very very very pretty..
those r the differences...
i a d o r e y o u ! !
M u a c k z







2 comments:

ßrigida ∫chmidt © Copyright said...

You and your grandma are both pretty =)... Also with your hair straighten out, it lessen the work of keeping it in shape. I never had my hair straighten in a salon before though, I always prefer natural. I only had it cellophaned for a shinier look!

Barbie said...

@Bridge>> Ur hair is healthy and straight already, so no need to straighten it no more ^ ^ Luv ur hair <3

@Dear Mei Mei>> U got ur hair straighten? Wow... adorable, pretty, and cute ^ ^ *muah*

Life in college starts next month? Wish you all the best in de world. You'll surely get de scholarships, sweetie. Keep on believing and yeah, fighting :)

Che Che will always be here for Mei Mei :) Btw, ur grandma looks cute too.

Good luck babe!