Wednesday, December 24, 2008

F r e E + P a c k E d + T i r e D


Went for lunch at somewhere unique and s.c.a.r.y.
Why scary? The..the...the...cats kept on 'attacking me'..


Now, let's get some history of the place I visited on the 23rd Dec that is The Orchid Cafe.
I went with the others, dried daddy, dried sis, dried sis-in-law & an outsider, oppssyyy, a 'carnivore', eee..

See me? Catch me!

It was recommended in the papers..




Orchid Garden of course got many plants..Dried daddy explained and described to me the names of plants, but, forgive me, I can't remember any of them, 'coz he said them in Mandarin. :'(

Oh, and food too.

Later in the afternoon, after hunting for nothing but something got hunted at The Spring, three of us
B-A-K-E-D!!

Doing it with

Playing with choc?

Why didn't I post on the cookies we baked? er..er...er....hehehehe


Ok, next!

I drove my ladies to The Spring again.
I actually went there twice within a day, how boring it is, and now, yes!! now, I prefer to stay back and blog while my parents go Spring, omg! They seldom go, it's ok.
Wuu, met 'some peeple' there last night and 'some people' claimed that I actually stalked him, buhu!!

Kenny Rogers' Chickie nice? Oh no!!


Our future teacher :)

Me & my leng lui partner of the night :P
We shared..Only close partners share >.< Ignore the fat, once in a while wad..

Played with PDI's clothes, comment comment, looks like clown rite?

Jing Jing da ge, he's not around Kuching at this time, kinda miss him, haih!


I baked these, and it's all for my friends and family..
People people, who received my cupcake and muffin, and also read my post,
please:
No.1, help me give names to my creations, I don't want to just name it Raisins Cupcakes, or Choco Muffins, something unique ya? (papa said, Rocky Cake, 'coz it's too hard, to him :'( )
No.2, comment comment on my creations too

No.3
Enjoy your xmas celebration people!!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

how bout "Purple Heart" 4 da raisin cupcake since u like purple n raisin r grapes... n raisin r purple 2...

n "Flurry Chocky" 4 da choc muffins :)

Mei-Wah said...

merry christmas and happy new year to you, meimei~

best regards,
meiwah~

Josh.p.Leo.C.k said...

I got one! I got one! how bout meimei's raisins choco cupcake muffins purple heart! wakaka nice leh!!

orites comment comment:
1~you din meet 'some people' lar, on sms is not counted!! ish sta.... hehe juz jokin angel la angel la huih

2~Jessica looks like hamster! wakaka dun be so bad meimei X]

3~dat pic doesnt look clownish la u wana c clown? I show u lai lai

4~the mei's raisins choc... heart(too long can't remember)are not bad.. ^^ yumyum.. uhuk uhuk yum uhuk hehe kiddin, their nice..... uhuk xp

5~ lol.. lol... lol... ... ... told you I'd like it :)

@ SmalL G!RL said...

Mello~
How'd you I like purple?

good idea!! purple heart

Mei Wah~
merry xmas to u too :)

Joshy~
bad idea bad idea, too long lah...ish!

i din meet, i SAW, ble :P

whr u wanna bring me to c clown? i wan to c!!! gaga

the choc not nice, n the purple heart sth wrong, haha...forgotten to add in sth, oppsyyy

yay!! izit too big? lolx!! dey dn bliv me..

Anonymous said...

lolx... its in ur TAGSSS~~~
Hope 2 gt 1 of those~~ :P
Merry Christmas~~

Josh.p.Leo.C.k said...

u think I'm that tiny!!!
woi!! man have "Muscles" ohkaaay! .......even if the "muscles" go downwards Xp

don't worry it fits just nice

Barbie said...

Dear you don't look like a clown at all, but a lovely princess! ^ ^ Serious ^ ^ hmm... I was trying to have the handmade Christmas cards for my frns, but I couldn't do it on time, so I just got a few for some of my friends only >,<

look at the cupcake! I wanna devour them all, must be so yum eh? ^ ^