Thursday, December 11, 2008

What's this? What's that?

Ok, tag tag tag..
again...
Woahh!! I never seen such a long tag before..
Anyway, it's from my son, 'dried'..
so, i MUST do lah..
+ + + I am damn bored now...wooohoooohooo..

1) How old will you turn in 2009?
~ 19.

2) Would you rather love one person or have many short relationships?
~ One person okay?? I opt for long term relationship. Playboys, playgirls, get lost!! oppssyy, did i just..say 'Girls'?

3) Would you date someone 8 years old than you?
~ MeiBee? It depends wad

4) When was the last time you laughed?
~ Moral Studies class, caused by Mr. George. <<--wahhh, this is my son's { dried } answer..same same.. But, I did laugh after that..Around 7-8pm just now,while watching Singapore series..haah

5) What were you doing at 4am this morning?
~ Sleeping?

6) What's your relationship with the person you last texted?
~ A good pal to text { buwie } with=)

7) What did you do today?
~ 1030=Malaysian Studies, McD, 1330=Moral Studies *replacement class* BORED! { i slept in class, opppssssyy!! } <<-- dried son's answer, definitely the same answer as mine..thanks for helping me to type, nyehehe

8) Who do you really want to see right now?
~ Someone from somewhere far far away.

9) Will your next kiss be a mistake?
~ er? What kind of question is this?! I don't want to ans!! Of coz NO!!

10) Who's your last missed call?
~ My dearest sis { dried too :'( }

11) What's something you really want right now?
~ I want to get HD for all subjects without even have to study a bit. Can? can? can? can lah!!

12) What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
~ Uh Uh!! What day is today?

13) Would you go back in time if you had the chance?
~ Yes!! for wat leh? Not sure...

14) What is something you need to go shopping for?
~ I want a D R E S S !!!!

15) Do you want kids?
~ I want, but i dont want to bore it myself, heheeh

16) Are you in love with anyone?
~ Right now nope!

17) How's your heart lately?
~ Arr?? my last body check u was in July, everythin's f.i.n.e.

18) When was the last time you slept on the floor?
~ Not sure about it

19) Is your phone close to you?
~ Just in front of me!! not mine...buhuhuhuhuhuhu!!! I want my phone back!!! sad*

20) What is bothering you right now?
~ Those idiot chicks!!

21) Where are you right now?
~ Computer room, staring at the monitor?

23) Do you like country music?
~ Nice ones, like Keith Urban's =)

24) Do you wet the toothbrush before the toothpaste?
~ Of course!! ee.. Son, u don't?? How did mummy teach u last time??

25) How is your hair styled right now?
~ Tied? n messy!!

26) Do you like your first name?
~ It's made for me and my family =) ding ding*

27) Last thing you drank?
~ Pure H2o

28) Do you sing obnoxiously in the car?
~ Nope, quietly..Don't know how to sing like dat

29) What did you do 15 minutes ago?
~ I actually bathed

30) Do you think you are a good person?
~ 50 50, meaning sometimes yes sometimes no.. When I do evil acts, I am not! When I help others, I feel like an angel=)

31) The sweetest person in your life?
~ Never thought of that before, I live a life that is so busy that I practice the same routine everyday whole year round.

32) The closest male to you now?
~ Closest? daddy { dried }?? haha, bad ddy, and and and son { dried oso bah }

33) The person you're chatting with now?
~ uu.. ahhh!! joshy n son { dried }

34) The languages you are able to speak?
~ Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia, few words of Hainan, Hokkien, Foochow, Cantonese, Hakka and Teochew, AND one or two words of Italiano, French and German.. Alien language? loads!! weeeeheee

35) The last person whom you screwed?
~ I don't screw people, oh, yeah...got got! who else?! but i don't feel guilty AT ALL

36) One word about your life now?
~ H A R D

37) Where do you wish to work?
~ A place where I can earn billions and learn to grow

38) What are you specially good at?
~ Complaining, fooling around..owh, watching seriessssss!!

39) Would you date someone older than you?
~ Why same question again? It all depends!

40) Who are you to yourself?
~ I am to find out about it

41) Do you forgive people easily?
~ Yeah, I forgive very easily, but..that doesn't mean I am good to be bulied ok?

42) Which boy is precious to you now?
~ wuuu..No one also

43) Your dressing style?
~ T-shirt + Jeans + sandals or sneakers

44) How different are you from other boys?
~ I am a ^girl^ who look like ^boy^, get it?

45) The bad point in yourself?
~ Complains loads, not persistent, dependent, lazy, unable to handle conditions, really really really forgetful nowadays, getting older

46) The last contact in your hp?
~ Mrs Law and daddy { dried } I just talked to my best friend on the phone, house phone, happy happy!!! Miss chatting with you, buhuhu!!!

47) Your favourite song(s)?
~ Fall For You, If I Were A Boy..many many!!

48) The two hated contacts in your hp?
~ Don't want to say out here, not good eiy

49) Learn one language in 10 days?
~ Unless I got no other things to do

50) One gorgeous girl you came across?
~ Don't know the name :'(

51) Whose your biggest enemy?
~ Don't make enemy in your life, not good not good

52) Which gang do you support?
~ Gang? blur~~

53) Proper age to join gang?
~ Blurr

54) Do you like people who smoke?
~ Smokers, get lost!

55) What do you think about modeling?
~ cool

56) Given a chance, would you like to be a model?
~ I want to have their body but modeling as career? no thanks

57) Whose approval do you usually seek first?
~ Mummy { wet } !! can i go...? Daddy { wet }, can i...?

58) What do you wish to be in future?
~ Professional musician, no more chance, sobs*

I tag, anyone who reads this post from top to bottom=)

5 comments:

Josh.p.Leo.C.k said...

whaaaat...deeee.......

Josh.p.Leo.C.k said...

those were the exact, same, words i said when I read the last line... ish.. but,but the tag sooooo long ler.. buhuhuhu

@ SmalL G!RL said...

u r c.o.p.y.c.a.t!! bleeee :P

JCSJia said...

Haha just read the tag and now got myself in it too really shouldn't have read it, hai got myself in trouble again.

Mei-Wah said...

ooo~~ meimei tagged meiwah~
hehehe~