Friday, May 16, 2008

Cup Cak3s

Today, my school have a celebration on Teachers' Day. I escaped school!!!

But, my brother went to school & each of them in the class were asked to bring some food for the teachers.

Therefore, I came out with an idea, & I told my mum :

"Why not we just bake some CUPCAKES & let him bring to school?"

Mum agreed, so, we went to buy the ingredients & started the work at 8.00pm sharp!!


Mix Mix Mix!!!!

Bake Bake Bake!!!

Eat Eat Eat!!!!

&.....Yeah Yeah Yeah!!!! This is Beverly's Secret!!! I copied her recipe..
It is INDEED, DELICIOUS!!!!

p/s : My brother didn't help at all, even with the packaging,

he DID NOT help at all... Lazy Bone!!!


We finished all the work at around 11.00pm.


I LOVE CUPCAKES!!!!






3 comments:

Barbie said...

I LOVE CUPCAKES!!! Keh Keh... :P I know I'm a copy cat ;) *wink wink* So you got Beverly's recipe, huh? Wow... with chocolate on, ur cupcake looks yum yum indeed (^,^)Really admire ur femininity :D Barbie kinda lazy in this kind of stuffs lol... Hahh... but when it comes to eating. I'll be the first to apply :D

Luv,
Barbie

Mei-Wah said...

hey there meimei... what kind of oven did you use? i would really love to bake cupcakes for my family and loved ones, but i don't have oven at home... huhuhu... and i wanna bake so much... (T_______T)

Beverly's Secret said...

WOW!! You did try it!!!

I know, it's already been 2 years yet I didn't know you blogged about it until now >"<

Regards,
Bev