1 Litre Fresh Milk + 2 teaspoon of sugar
1 cup of yogurt ( from the supermarket )
- Boil the fresh milk with sugar.
- Then, turn off the fire & let it cool.
- When it's at the WARM level, pour in 3/4 cup of the Yogurt from shop, & stir well.
- Keep it in a covered container & put in the oven. ( not that you need to on the oven, we need to put in the oven to make sure there is no heat lost to the surrounding. )
- Let the container of milk ferment inside the oven overnight.
- Chill it before serving.
- Eat with jam or FRUITS!!