Wednesday, May 14, 2008

@n AppL3 @ Day Ke3ps Th3 Docs @way

This is the ME wearing Form6 school uniform...Soooooo damnnnnn NERDY isn't it? I feel totally uncomfortable in it!! I hope the Gawai school holiday comes quickly!! As fast as possible!!! NOW!!! heheh...haiz...
My body is LIKE THIS, so big big big at the bottom half. I think I gain weight MORE since last week, maybe it's because of stress. I eat non-stop when I got stress. I look fat fat now...*sobsob!! Pimples all round my face. Headache!! BUT, I solved one problem!!! NO MORE imsomnia for me.. I sleep very well, in fact, 6 hours of sleep is NOT ENOUGH for me.. So, I even sleep in the afternoon. ;)


This post is not about my body okie? So, I'm sure everyone knows what 'AN APPLE A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTORS AWAY' means, correct? So, my main focus is on the APPLE.


Do you know that there are more than 7,500 known cultivars of apples? Different cultivars are available for temperate and subtropical climates. Reputedly the world's biggest collection of apple cultivars is housed at the National Fruit Collection in England.[2] Most of these cultivars are bred for eating fresh (dessert apples), though some are cultivated specifically for cooking (cooking apples) or producing cider. Cider apples are typically to make tart and astringent to eat fresh, but they give the beverage a rich flavour that dessert apples cannot.


There are four to seven pollination groups in apples depending on climate:




Look at this!! I found this on the net!! It is APPLE SEASON NOW!!! Come on, ladies and gentlemen, it's time for us to grab an apple everyday and just eat it raw. It is a healthy lifestyle. You can stay healthy and have smooth skin. I LOVE APPLES!!!! Especially Green Apples!!!



Ok, now, it's time to introduce you guyz & gals about this concert coming up on the
7th of June(Sat)

Venue
: Kenyalang Theater, Kuching

Time
: 7.00pm

Ticket Price : RM10/RM50
Ticket Purchasing : You can either go to the Kenwy Music House(Tabuan Jaya) or contact me
Description : The Contemparary Music department of KENWY MUSIC HOUSE presents a Students Recital of Music throughout the eras from the 30’s Swing period to the present day Popular music. It will be a mix Live Band performances as well as breathtaking Dance routines presented you in a chronological form for your Reminicense. SWING HABITZ will be on stage do deliver a song or 2 and who knows maybe a preview of their latest composition=)
Can read? Understand? Need help? Just inform me=)


SWING HABITZ rockz

No comments: