Thursday, April 24, 2008

Man!cur3 & P3dicur3

~ I did manicure last night. Mine is called HOME MANICURE. There are many types of manicures : French Manicures, Salon Manicures & also Home Manicures. ~

~ As always, I tried out different designs. ~

~ This time, it looks quite pure and not so complicated. ~


The base is painted Purple, and the edge, White.


This was the previous design, it took me the whole night to complete it too.=)



~ Nice? I can sit there for hours just to get it done nicely. I still remember this year's Chinese New Year Eve, I started doing around 1am, then only completed it around 3 am. Am I crazy?? Everyone was fast asleep, preparing for a busy day, but I'm there, polishing my nails. Hahaha!! ~

~ Daddy (u noe hu u r=P) & mumma always say something about my nails, especially when it is painted Black, haha, they say, what happen to your toes? Got clip by something?? Is it painful?? lolx!! hhhmmmm....I miss mumma ~


Let's look at the purposes of doing manicure to the nails.


* Prevent hang - nail formation.
* Prevents nail damages like splits, tears, and fragile tips.
* The accompanying massage of the hands improve and increase the blood circulation, suppleness and flexibility of the hands and wrist.
* Discourages wrinkling of the skin on the hand, which is one of the first body part to show the sign of aging.


MY purpose of doing is..........to beautify my fingers, haha!!! A proper manicure actually includes treatments for the fingernails and hands. Treatments for the nails include filing and shaping the nails and also application of nail polish. Treatments for the hand include soaking in a softening substance and application of hand lotion. MY Manicure only covers the treatment for the fingernails, but NOT treatments for the hands=)



No comments: