Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My SucC3sS=)

* The Curry Puffs I made on my own. Yay, Succeed!!! *

* I used 500g of flour, 250g of margarine and some cold water, to make the pastry. *

* Let's share my recipe. It makes about 29 pieces.=) *



Using rubbing in method to mix the flour and fat together.


Add in some water to make the mixture become a pastry.


Using a roller, roll the pastry into 3mm thin & then cut into shape of a circle.


The fillings that I cooked=).


Put the filling in the middle of the pastry which has been cut out.


Close 'door'. =P


Make the lining into nice shape. ( at first I was so clumsy in making this, haha )


Tadaaa!!! then I can make it, pass??


Brush on some egg yolk on top of each curry puffs.


Baking time!!! 350F for 15min.


Weeee!!!!! Feeling hungry?? hehe



No comments: